HEY! You wanna sponsor a tiny comic convention?
Comic fans will be able to come together to buy and trade comic books with each other and see a complimentary MegaZapper Tesla coil show from the SPARK Museum at the end of the evening.
Our event at the SPARK museum brought around 150 people out to see more than 15 tables filled with comic book and related merchandise. We even had a surprise guest artist show up on the day of to show off his great work.
Check out our sponsorship tiers below and contact us through the form below to become a part of this growing event!
Get some promotion for your business and help make the tiniest comic con in the world just a little bigger.
NewbieIt's cheap, it's easy, and it helps.
- Your company name listed and linked on PacificNerdWest.com
- Your company name listed on the event posters
- Social Media shout-outs
- The smug satisfaction of sponsoring a local community event
Nerd LoverYou know you love this idea.
- Everything in the Newbie level
- Your company logo listed and linked on PacificNerdWest.com
- Your company logo listed on event posters
- Your goodies included in the door prize
- A presence at the ‘Free Stuff’ table available to all event attendees
King of the NerdsOnly one available!
- Everything in Newbie and Nerd Lover levels
- Your company name listed above the Pacific Nerdwest name and logo. “[Your company here] presents the Pacific Nerdwest Comic Convention” on the posters and website
- a free booth for your comic-related business